TBT photo of Anita Nderu in nursery school uniform tickles Kenyans - Priority10News | East Africa News
  • Breaking News

    TBT photo of Anita Nderu in nursery school uniform tickles Kenyans

    TBT photo of Anita Nderu in nursery school uniform tickles Kenyans

    NTV The Trend host Anita Nderu on Thursday left Kenyans awed and a little bit tickled after sharing a throwback photo as a toddler.
    Anita, who is as cute as they come, shared a photo of herself in the 90s as an adorable baby wearing nursery school uniform. Even as a young girl, the capital FM radio presenter still looked cute and bubbly.
    Anita Nderu
    Anita Nderu
    She shared the photo on Instagram and captioned it:
    “Major throw back😊 I still remember those shoes from nursery school, I loved them☺I also don’t know what I was hiding under my sweater😄 #TBT.”
    Something to note, take a look at how long her hair was.

    No comments

    Powered by Blogger.